Superintendent of Recreation
Neenah Parks & Recreation Department
Job DescriptionThe Superintendent of Recreation position plans, implements and supervises the comprehensive year-round recreation program for the City of Neenah including supervising one full-time Recreation Supervisor and a full complement of part-time recreation staff, and is responsible for the development of the annual operational budget and capital improvement plan. The Superintendent specifically oversees sports leagues, sports clinics, special events, an outdoor swimming pool, ice rinks, community theatre, adult and youth programs, and community outreach programs.
The Department offers a full range of Recreation programs and services in Arts & Culture, Health & Wellness, Sports, Hobby, Special Events, and Entertainment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Parks and Recreation Administration preferred
- CPRP / CPRE certification through the National Recreation and Parks Association
- Four years supervisory experience within a Parks and Recreation Department
- Aquatic Facility Operator Certification (within 6 months of hire)
- Valid driver’s license – ability to obtain State of WI driver’s license within 3 months
$58,562 to $87,606
How to Apply
http://agency.governmentjobs.com/neenahwi/default.cfm or through our website www.ci.neenah.wi.us, click on “jobs." Must attach cover letter and resume.
March 5, 2018 or until filled