Ticket Program Overview
As a member benefit of belonging to the Wisconsin Park & Recreation Association (WPRA), members of the organizations have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets at the lowest available price to attractions that they may sell to the general public.
Attraction tickets in this ticket program are at a discounted rate from gate pricing, the lowest available price.
As of 2019, WPRA members retain 75¢ from the sale of each ticket in exchange for promoting and selling tickets on behalf of the attractions.
As of 2019, the WPRA retains $1.50 from the sale of each ticket in exchange for orchestrating the ticket program.
Even factoring in the discounted rate from gate pricing and the $2.25 retained by the WPRA and its’ participating members, attractions benefit by the added local exposure and additional promotion by the members throughout the state, which results in more ticket sales.
To become involved:
- Complete Attraction Agreement by January 1, 2019
Attraction Agreement contains pricing and description details for each attraction.
- Send tickets and promotional brochures to all WPRA Members by May 3, 2019
WPRA will send order details between April 1-12, 2019
PARTICIPATING WPRA MEMBERS
- Identify ticket program coordinator
- Submit Participating Member Agreement by March 1, 2019
- Place attraction ticket order by March 29, 2019
- Sell tickets through Labor Day
- Return payment and unsold tickets to WPRA by September 20, 2019